Fickity Fuck YOU, BETCH!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Transits: Squares, Trines, and Sextiles

These past couple of years have never been so confusing.

.:Squares:.
After a record-breaking summer of death, a booming housing market, and the best volatile economy EVER; I topped off the charts with my streak in high-quantity/low-quality dating I've ever had. It's like my status has been smacked down by the Hand of God himself, which was the catalyst for my fall down the social ladder.

~The One~
After 9 years of ups and downs, The One makes a professional move to New York only for me to find out that he's been talking to someone else because "the body has needs."

~The Rebound~
Decided to work things out with his ex because the ex had the "It Factor". Ironically, him and his ex were repeat offenders and the "It Factor" became the "Ex Factor" once again.

~The Other One~
Insecure of The One's track record of 9 years, The Other One spent the next year trying to "prove himself" worthy after choosing his ex over me... twice.

~The Ottoman~
Had the suckiest phone service EVER. Apparently his phone calls you while he's fucking someone else.

.:Trines:.
It's been some time since I've discussed my unstable Daffy Duck state of mind on this thing, but that's only because my friends tell me that I'm fucking crazy for putting my business out there. I usually tell them, "it's better to put my business out there instead of putting yours...now go fuck yourselves..."

The truth is I haven't been the same since that incident with Ottoman and in fact that was probably the first time I've ever admitted to it. After weeks of living an unsocial reclusive lifestyle, Panelope convinced me to get my shit together cuz it's about time I need to take care of myself for a change.

“No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry.”

Whatever douche bag came up with that quote is a fucking genius... but you're still a douche bag.

.:Sextiles:.
As if things couldn't get awkward enough with Pukang Kai and I lately. During one of my visits back home she told me she's been in contact with one of her childhood friends from El Salvador. She said during the war his family escaped and moved to Spain where he ended up becoming a doctor of medicine. She said she wants me to meet him when he visits the states over the Holidays.

As always, I'm not paying any attention to Pukangs as she continues to tell me about her friend.

"Wait, where do you want me to take him?" Thinking I was supposed to drive him around site seeing or something...

Pukangs replies, "He's REALLY cute... and the best part... he's gay."

"Oh..."

Awkward silence cloaks the room from any signs of reason or comfort.

Word to the wise: If you're thinking of playing matchmaker for one of your friends... don't.

The One wanted to know why I didn't want to meet the Doctor. It's simple... I'm not interested. And more importantly, I don't think The One has ANY say on what I do with my life anyways.

I told him that since I've spent the last couple of years striking out in relationships, I've decided to use my energy I would've put into a relationship into helping others who can't help themselves.

Below is a link to a session I had with a coworker of mine that moonlights as an astrologer. At the time, I had NO clue what she was talking about, but it all makes sense now; the near future holds Tequila and Puerto Rico.

No comments:

Post a Comment